02.06.17 13:11 Alter: 81 Tage
PROGRAM MANAGER, 100% (M/W)
• Responsible for managing and directing specific projects and programs of existing accounts and customers.
• Initiates, execute and monitors programs from inception through delivery.
• Ensure adherence to project plans, budgets and profitability
• Organizes project-related activities and communications among departments, customers, vendors and the community (single point of contact to customer)
• Participates with senior management in establishing strategic organizational plans and objectives.
• Drives strategies to deliver customer requirements and recommend Flex capabilities in manufacturing engineering and logistics services as well as the
global foodprint of Flex
• Contract and price negotiations
• Responsible for management of customer satisfaction, the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) collection and related reviews and corrective actions.
• Create and manage program reporting and presentations for management, customers and others
• Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies
• Participate in Profit and Loss (P&L) analysis, customer account reviews responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items
• Organize customer QBR’s
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience with minimum of 5 years of experience
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference to practical situations
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Languages: English (fluent), German (fluent), French (advantageous)
If you like the challenge of working in an exciting and international environment and bring with you the required qualifications for the job, send your complete application documents including the photo by email to Ms. Nicole Saxer (nicole.saxer(at)flex.com).